Our call: What is possible, if we bring together all our pieces of wisdom/experiences to create the network and communities we want to live and work in?
JOIN A UNIQUE 6 DAY KNOWLEDGE SHARING RETREAT
from 19th to 24th June 2015
- We will:
- Utilize our collective wisdom
- Network, co-create, develop new opportunities
- Learn and practice yoga and meditation (12 hour yoga and meditation course included in the program)
- At Ananda Gaorii we are engaged in both Ecovillage Design Education and offering courses in yoga and meditation. We enjoy hosting courses and growing together.
- We want to bring together people with passion and skills which can be utilized collectively to create transitions to sustainability.
- The gathering will be a combination of a 12 hour Ananda Marga meditation and yoga course plus an Open Space based gathering where every participant is also a trainer. You will decide what gifts you would like to offer for the community of learners.
- Topics already include nonviolent communication, family constellation work, participatory leadership, ecovillage strategies, facilitation methods, sociocracy etc. We will also have karma yoga working in the gardens and co-designing Ananda Gaorii. More interesting topics are sure to come from the participants.
Why would you join?
- You belong to a circle of the many faciliators, ecovillage people, permaculture folks, transition agents, gift circle enthusiasts, yoga/meditation practitioners and many others, who are exploring possible ways and means to create a needed transition.
- You might have skills, ideas, experiences that you would like to share with others.
- You would like to be inspired, provoked and excited, by a ‘peer to peer’ gathering based on artful participation, constructive feedback, laughter, singing, joy and co-creation.
- You are interested in an intensive course in yoga/meditation, as an option.
- 650 kr. for the course, including food and accommodation (you can pay 150 kr./per day, too). Kindly make your payment to Danish account No. 5010-0001465289, including the message: “Knowledge Sharing Retreat. “
- Registration and payment should be completed by June 15. You can register at:
- We have rooms with bunk beds and dormitories with mattresses on the floor. Please bring your own sleeping bag and sheet.
What to bring
- Sleeping bag, sheet, towel, toothbrush, notebook, pen, walking shoes, day pack. Warm clothes, indoor slippers.
Do you want to know more?