Yoga Teacher Training — 26-days (YTT RYS-200). August 2023
BECOME A PROFOUND YOGA PRACTITIONER
THE COURSE PRICE:
– Dormitory room: 19,500 DKK;
– Double shared-room: 20,500 DKK;
– Single room: 21,000 DKK.
This course is designed to give you everything you need to start teaching yoga and meditation professionally. Beyond that, and for those who may not want to become professional yoga teachers, this course will be a significant step forward in your spiritual journey, profoundly strengthening your hatha yoga practice, your meditation and mindfulness practice, and your conception of who you are and what you are capable of. The course has been tested and developed over the last 14 years and is taught by some of the most experienced teachers in the field. Visit our Yoga Teacher training page in order to see full information about the course.
– A well-rounded curriculum that includes in-depth study of asanas, teaching methodology, anatomy, meditation, and yogic philosophy – a total of 250 hours of training.
– An integrated approach that covers Hatha Yoga, Raja Yoga, Karma Yoga, Tantra Yoga, Jinana Yoga, and Bhakti Yoga
– A focus on teaching skills including hands-on teaching practice and how to give instructions, make adjustments, choose modifications, etc.
– Learn how to sequence yoga postures to create classes featuring various goals and themes
– Learn how to design classes for different age and skill levels
Anatomy study with a professional physiotherapist
– In-depth meditation guidance from a teacher with 40 years experience teaching meditation
– Ashram environment and full immersion in the yoga lifestyle and routine.
– Fresh organic food grown in our own garden.
– Receive an internationally recognized teaching certificate.